Merchandise Search Tips to Help You Find What You’re Looking For
Thank you to all of you for your business! Many participants in our rewards program have asked for some helpful tips on navigating the rewards catalog; so here you go!
Just beyond the “Shop Now” button, there are over a million products. So it pays to know how to narrow your search! Did you know that the best way to find what you want is to SKIP the main search bar on the Merchandise page? Use Browse Categories (in the navy blue bar) to get where you’re going faster. Here’s how:
- Hover your mouse over a category like Sporting Goods and follow the arrows to its sub-categories.
- Click the one you want. TIP: The deeper into the category you go, the more refined your search will be.
- Now use the search bar, trying different key words by brand, type or description.
- To search for only the items you have enough points for, go to Shop By Category on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down to Price and enter a minimum number of points (1000 is fine) and a maximum (your total points), and click “Go”. TIP: If you’re saving up for something, put in a higher amount than what you have to see what you could buy in a month or two.
- Above the item photos on the right, you can also Sort By “Price (Low – High)” and more, using the drop-down arrow.
- Above the item photos on the left, you can View Results in a List to see more per page, or leave it as a Grid.
For best results, use a desktop computer. If using a laptop or smart phone, clear your browsing history occasionally, as the catalog is loaded with images and content. As always, contact us for personal help as needed. Happy shopping!